FEATURED NIAGARA BUSINESS
Niagara Therapeutics Inc.
In November 2014, Beth Elliott and Caylea Davidson created Niagara Therapeutics Inc. These talented therapists had worked together previously at B. Elliott & Associates, Medical Massage Therapy Clinic. Fast forward to the present, Niagara Therapeutics now has five incredible staff to serve their clients.
- Beth Elliott – Registered Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist- LANA Certified-CLT-LANA
- Caylea Davidson – Registered Massage Therapist, Sport Injury Therapist, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Andrea Smits – Registered Massage Therapist
- Tom Komaromi – Registered Massage Therapist
- Dr. Sunil Mam – Naturopathic Doctor, Acupuncture
Services offered by Niagara Therapeutics include:
- Lymphedema Therapy / Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy massage
Niagara Therapeutics is unique in offering diversified skills with each one of our therapists. We strive to offer a team approach to your wellness. If you have questions, please call us at 905-788-3214.
The Niagara Guide is a social enterprise with a goal of strengthening Niagara's businesses, community organizations, artists, and more. We do this by sharing stories through The Niagara Guide's online directory, blog, direct email, social media presence, print and podcast channels, and via donations to our Community Partners for each online marketing package we sell.
THE NIAGARA GUIDE
4 Conroy Crescent
Thorold, Ontario L2V 4R3 Canada
Email: Click Here