Featured Niagara Osteopaths
Companies listed below are our Community Builders: They pay to be in The Niagara Guide and a generous portion of their advertising dollars benefits a Community Partner.
In November 2014, Beth Elliott and Caylea Davidson created Niagara Therapeutics Inc. These talented therapists had worked together previously at B. Elliott & Associates, Medical Massage Therapy Clinic. Fast forward to the present, Niagara Therapeutics now has five incredible staff to serve their clients.
- Beth Elliott – Registered Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist- LANA Certified-CLT-LANA
- Caylea Davidson – Registered Massage Therapist, Sport Injury Therapist, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Andrea Smits – Registered Massage Therapist
- Tom Komaromi – Registered Massage Therapist
Other Niagara Osteopaths
Businesses listed below have free listings in The Niagara Guide. Click on their names to view a more detailed profile.
Want to add your business to this list? Please click here to add your business to our business directory.
Niagara Health Categories
Below is a list of categories available through our Health Guide. Please click here to add your business to our listings.
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Chiropodists and Orthotics
- Counseling Services
- CPAP Sales and Service
- Dental Hygienist
- Drug Stores / Pharmacies
- Fitness Training
- Health & Wellness Centres / Clinics
- Health Food Retailers
- Home Care Services
- Independent Health Product Distributors
- Ion Detox
- Massage - Registered Massage Therapists
- Massage - Relaxation & Aromatherapy
- Mastectomy Products
- Music Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Personal Growth and Development
- Prescription Eyewear
- Reiki - Practitioners
- Weight Loss
- Yoga Studios & Instruction
Serving the Communities of:
Fort Erie | Grimsby | Lincoln | Niagara Falls | Niagara-on-the-Lake | Pelham | Port Colborne | St. Catharines | Thorold | Wainfleet | Welland | West Lincoln
12 Great Municipalities. One Amazing Region. Welcome to Niagara!
The Niagara Guide is a social enterprise with a goal of strengthening Niagara's businesses, community organizations, artists, and more. We do this by sharing stories through The Niagara Guide's online directory, blog, direct email, social media presence, print and podcast channels, and via donations to our Community Partners for each online marketing package we sell.
THE NIAGARA GUIDE
4 Conroy Crescent
Thorold, Ontario L2V 4R3 Canada
Email: Click Here